Due to the impact of the environment, solar photovoltaic panels are inevitably fouled, and periodic cleaning of photovoltaic panels is required; currently, commonly used cleaning methods for photovoltaic panels include manual cleaning, high-pressure water washing, electric photovoltaic cleaning machines, automatic cleaning, and large cleaning vehicles. and other methods.
With the change of cost and technology, intelligent automatic cleaning is more and more widely used; automatic cleaning equipment such as orbital cleaning robots and adsorption cleaning robots on the market can complete the cleaning of a single photovoltaic panel, but for non-continuous The arrangement of photovoltaic panels, these robots need human assistance to carry out continuous operations.
Stationary Photovoltaic Cleaning Machine
The advantage of this type of product is that it can sense its own location and the working status of core components such as motors and batteries in real-time. It has good human-computer interaction functions and can also realize remote real-time monitoring.
But its biggest disadvantage is that the walking system has strict requirements on the installation accuracy of photovoltaic modules. Once the height difference of the modules occurs or the installation is inclined, the walking wheels of the cleaning machine are easy to “self-lock” due to uncoordinated walking. It is limited by issues such as cost performance, environmental adaptability and stability.
Portable Cleaning Technology
Distributed photovoltaic power plants have many obstacles and irregular arrangements. Fixed single-row and cross-row robots cannot clean the entire power plant, but portable cleaning robots can solve this difficulty. This type of product has the characteristics of strong adaptability to obstacles and is washable anytime, and is increasingly favored by power station owners.
The cleaning method can be divided into water cleaning and waterless cleaning, and power plant manufacturers prefer waterless cleaning.
Traditional portable photovoltaic cleaning robots raise ash heavily when cleaning without water, causing secondary accumulation; when cleaning with water, limited by factors such as equipment, scenarios, and labor costs, the conditions are harsh and the cleaning work is complicated.
Technology Development Direction
Photovoltaic module cleaning robots are mainly suitable for several types of power stations:
(1) rooftop distributed power stations;
(2) agricultural photovoltaic complementary power stations;
(3) fishery photovoltaic complementary power stations;
(4) ground-distributed power stations with neat arrays.
The development direction of cleaning robot technology for cleaning photovoltaic modules is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Subdivide application scenarios: develop cleaning robots suitable for different application scenarios in the form of photovoltaic power plants.
2. In-depth optimization design: the research and development direction focuses on lightweight design, component material selection, driving methods and algorithms, charging methods, and obstacle-surpassing algorithms.
3. Intelligence: build a cloud platform for cleaning robots, share big data such as equipment operating parameters, power generation capacity of power stations, and atmospheric environment, supplemented by machine self-learning algorithms to improve the intelligence of equipment.